What you will need:
- 1 x Jar MessySpoon Better Beans - Capsicum & Garlic,
- Small handful of olives (I like un pitted, chilli & fennel olives)
- Few sprig'sl of fresh oregano
- 4 free range fresh eggs (room temp)
- Pre heat the oven to medium high grill (around 180/200*C)
- Heat a medium large skillet (or frying pan that can safely go into the oven or under the grill) over a high heat. Add the jar of beans into the pan and bring to a simmer stirring occasionally.
- Add the olives and oregano into the beans, stir and then roughly make 4 deep holes/wells in the beans with the back of a spoon.
- Crack an egg into each of the wells, use the spoon to wiggle around slightly if needed. Season the eggs lightly with salt and pepper.
- Keep on the heat for about 4-5 minutes until whites are pretty much set, then place the skillet in the middle shelf of the oven for 5-10 minutes until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny - you can give the pan a shake and see if the whites are still wobbly.
Serve up straight away with toast.x