Low and behold the easiest super green topper...
You need: 1 cup/mug frozen pea's, 1/2 a ripe avocado, fresh lemon, sea salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, a fork, a few slices of our sweet potato & chilli GGL obvs!
1. Get your GGL in the toaster...push down for the first time.
2. Simultaneously boil the kettle, pour over the peas in a small saucepan with a touch of salt. Bring to the boil, leave boiling for 1 minutes, strain and refresh in ice water. (leave in icy water for only a few mins then drain again.
3. Put that GGL toast down again...
4. Pop peas into small low sided bowl with the scoops of the avo, few swipes of lemon zest, pinch sea salt, generous fresh ground black pepper, glug of extra virgin, and a squeeze of lemon. Mash gard with the back of the fork. Taste, adjust if needed.
5. Pile onto fresh toasty GGL....if you want to go for gold get some toasted nuts or fresh chilli on there too.
Show us your creations @messyspoon for a chance to feature on our instagram!