- 200g coconut oil (can also sub in butter)
- 160ml nut milk (can also sub in normal milk)
- ⅓ cup rice malt syrup (+2 tbsp extra)
- ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter (+2 tbsp extra)
- 1 vanilla pod halved lengthways, seeds scraped
- 160g buckwheat flour
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 100g almond meal
- 30g flax meal
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp fine salt
- ½ orange finely zested
Loving Earth White Chocolate, melted
- Preheat your oven to 160°C. Ensure your Ironclad Pan or other skillet is seasoned and ready for use.
- Place the coconut oil, milk, syrup, and scraped vanilla seeds and pod into the Ironclad Pan or other skillet over a medium heat. Stir gently until everything is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Weigh the flours, almond meal, flax meal, baking powder, orange zest and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the peanut butter and melted ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well until combined. Transfer the cookie mixture back into the used Ironclad Pan or your skillet, spreading evenly.
- In a separate bowl mix the extra malt syrup and peanut butter together until smooth. The mixture will become quite thick, so use your hands to tear bits off and dot randomly onto the cookie mixture. If using white chocolate, drizzle over the cookie at this point as well.
- Transfer the Ironclad Pan or your skillet to the oven, bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and slightly firm to touch (carefully protect the handle with a tea towel).
- Allow to cool slightly before serving, topped with dried orange or vanilla ice cream.
The cookie will last up to 10 days in the fridge, and can be enjoyed warm or cold.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS | MessySpoon x IronClad Pan Competition
- By entering the competition, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- This promotion is permitted for one use per customer, and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- The competition is open to Sydney residents only.
- To be in with a chance to win, follow the instructions on our Instagram posts.
- We ask that the winner doesn’t on-sell their prize, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or credit.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the winner providing incorrect shipping or contact details if the prize is delivered to the wrong address.
- The competition is a game of chance and the winner will be randomly selected.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- When you enter you are providing your information to MessySpoon, and not to any other party.